Lionsgate Home Entertainment will be releasing the 10th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-ray of Christopher Nolan’s Memento on February 22nd, featuring a director-approved re-mastered high definition transfer and both DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 track and an LPCM uncompressed track.
On February 17th, for one night only, the new print of the film will screen in select digital theaters in the US and Canada, five days before the Blu-ray release date. They will be held in Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Fairfax, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, Washington D.C., Toronto and Vancouver. These screenings will feature a pre-recorded question and answer session with Nolan and host Guillermo Del Toro (director of Pan’s Labyrinth, Hellboy) from a February 4th screening of the movie at the American Cinematheque Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles, California. For more details on attending, see here.
Special features on the Blu-ray include:
- Christopher Nolan Commentary Track
- A new featurette with director Christopher Nolan discussing the film’s legacy.
- Anatomy of a Scene Featurette
- Leonard’s Journal and the film’s script.
- Photo Galleries
- The original short story on which the film was based, written by brother Jonathon Nolan.
What do you think?